Best Performance Tuning Training in Chennai
Our Training in Anna Nagar, Chennai is completely looking to offer this Performance tuning training in various places in and around Chennai. In the last six months timeframe we are completed Performance tuning training for more than 65+ students with excellent feedback and placements. We are charging very competitive in the market which helps to bring more Performance tuning professionals into this market. Our Performance tuning training course fee is very nominal which anyone can pay in instalment basis as well. We are having multiple class timings which suit everyone who wants to learn in their own timings. Our Performance tuning training will be scheduled in regular weekdays and weekends based on the students request. We do have fast track Performance tuning training and online Performance tuning training with one-to-one basis.
We are giving more Performance tuning training for corporates which employees of their company will be benefits with our training. In our course plan, you will learn Introduction,Performance Tuning Overview,Basic Tuning Tools,Using Statspack,Using Automatic Workload Repository,Using AWR Based Tools,Defining Problems,Using Metrics and Alerts,Using Baselines,Identifying Problem SQL Statements,Influencing the Optimizer,Using SQL Performance Analyzer,SQL Performance Management,Using Database Replay,Tuning the Shared Pool,Tuning the Buffer Cache,Tuning PGA and Temporary Space,Automatic Memory Management,Tuning Segment Space Usage,Tuning I/O, with practical exercises and live examples.
Performance Tuning Training Key Features
Besant Technologies offers Performance Tuning Training in Chennai in more than 6+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 30+ Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
Performance Tuning Training Batch Schedule
Performance Tuning Training Syllabus
Oracle Database 11g: Performance Tuning
- This lesson introduces the Performance Tuning course objectives and agenda
Performance Tuning Overview
- Write appropriate tuning goals
- Apply the tuning methodology
- Identify common tuning problems
- Log a performance Service Request with Oracle Support
Basic Tuning Tools
- Monitoring tools overview
- Enterprise Manager
- V$ Views, Statistics and Metrics
- Wait Events
- Install Statspack
- Create Statspack snapshots
- Generate Statspack reports
- Identify the major sections of the Statspack report
Using Automatic Workload Repository
- Managing the Automatic Workload Repository Create AWR Snapshots
- Generate AWR reports
- Create snapshot sets and compare periods
- Generate ADDM reports
- Generate ASH reports
- Real Time SQL Monitoring
Using AWR Based Tools
- Automatic Maintenance Tasks
- ADDM Performance Monitoring
- Active Session History
- Defining the Problem
- Top SQL Reports
- ADDM Tuning Session
- Performance versus Business Requirements
- Performance Tuning Resources & Filing a Performance Service Request
Using Metrics and Alerts
- Metrics, Alerts, and Baselines
- Limitation of Base Statistics & Typical Delta Tools
- Benefits of Metrics
- Viewing Metric History Information & using EM to View Metric Details
- Statistic Histograms & Histogram Views
- Database Control Usage Model & Setting Thresholds
- Comparative Performance Analysis with AWR Baselines
- Automatic Workload Repository Baselines
- Moving Window Baseline
- Baselines in Performance Page Settings & Baseline Templates
- AWR Baselines & Creating AWR Baselines
- Managing Baselines with PL/SQL & Baseline Views
- Performance Monitoring and Baselines & Defining Alert Thresholds Using a Static Baseline
Identifying Problem SQL Statements
- SQL Statement Processing Phases & Role of the Oracle Optimizer
- Identifying Bad SQL, Real Time SQL Monitoring
- What Is an Execution Plan? Methods for Viewing Execution Plans & Uses of Execution Plans
- DBMS_XPLAN Package: Overview & EXPLAIN PLAN Command
- Reading an Execution Plan, Using the V$SQL_PLAN View & Querying the AWR
- SQL*Plus AUTOTRACE & SQL Trace Facility
- How to Use the SQL Trace Facility
- Generate an Optimizer Trace
Influencing the Optimizer
- Functions of the Query Optimizer, Selectivity, Cardinality and Cost & Changing Optimizer Behavior
- Using Hints, Optimizer Statistics & Extended Statistics
- Controlling the Behavior of the Optimizer with Parameters
- Enabling Query Optimizer Features & Influencing the Optimizer Approach
- Optimizing SQL Statements, Access Paths & Choosing an Access Path
- Join & Sort Operations
- How the Query Optimizer Chooses Execution Plans for Joins
- Reducing the Cost
Using SQL Performance Analyzer
- Real Application Testing: Overview & Use Cases
- SQL Performance Analyzer: Process & Capturing the SQL Workload
- Creating a SQL Performance Analyzer Task & SPA DBMS_SQLTUNE.CREATE_TUNING_TASK
- Comparison Report & Comparison Report SQL Detail
SQL Performance Management
- Maintaining SQL Performance and Optimizer Statistics & Automated Maintenance Tasks
- Statistic Gathering Options & Setting Statistic Preferences
- Restore Statistics
- Deferred Statistics Publishing
- Automatic SQL Tuning
- SQL Tuning Advisor
- Using the SQL Access Advisor
- SQL Plan Management
Using Database Replay
- The Big Picture & System Architecture
- Capture & Replay Considerations
- Replay Options & Analysis
- Packages and Procedures
- Data Dictionary Views: Database Replay
Tuning the Shared Pool
- Shared Pool Architecture & Operation
- The Library Cache & Latch and Mutex
- Diagnostic Tools for Tuning the Shared Pool
- Avoiding Hard & Soft Parses
- Sizing the Shared Pool & Avoiding Fragmentation
- Data Dictionary Cache & SQL Query Result Cache
- Large Pool & Tuning the Large Pool
Tuning the Buffer Cache
- Oracle Database Architecture: Buffer Cache
- Database Buffers
- Buffer Cache Tuning Goals and Techniques
- Buffer Cache Performance Symptoms & Solutions
- Automatically Tuned Multiblock Reads
- Flushing the Buffer Cache (for Testing Only)
Tuning PGA and Temporary Space
- SQL Memory Usage & Performance Impact
- SQL Memory Manager
- Configuring Automatic PGA Memory & Setting PGA_AGGREGATE_TARGET Initially
- Monitoring & Tuning SQL Memory Usage
- PGA Target Advice Statistics & Histograms
- Automatic PGA and Enterprise Manager & Automatic PGA and AWR Reports
- Temporary Tablespace Management: Overview & Monitoring Temporary Tablespace
- Temporary Tablespace Shrink & Tablespace Option for Creating Temporary Table
Automatic Memory Management
- Oracle Database Architecture, Dynamic SGA & Memory Advisories
- Increasing the Size of an SGA Component
- Behavior of Auto-Tuned & Manually Tuned SGA Parameters
- Using the V$PARAMETER View & Resizing SGA_TARGET
- Disabling, Configuring & Monitoring Automatic Shared Memory Management (ASMM)
Tuning Segment Space Usage
- Space and Extent Management & Locally Managed Extents
- How Table Data Is Stored & Anatomy of a Database Block
- Minimize Block Visits
- The DB_BLOCK_SIZE Parameter
- Small & Large Block Size: Considerations
- Block Allocation, Free Lists & Block Space Management with Free Lists
- Automatic Segment Space Management
- Migration and Chaining, Shrinking Segments & Table Compression
- I/O Architecture, File System Characteristics, I/O Modes & Direct I/O
- Enterprise Manager
- Stripe and Mirror Everything
- Using RAID
- I/O Diagnostics
- Database I/O Tuning
- What Is Automatic Storage Management?
Performance Tuning Training FAQ
Call now: +917550235061 or +917624941770 and know the exciting offers available for you!
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training course in more than 20+ branches with 10+ years Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
More than 2000+ students placed in last year. It has a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements. Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record.
- 1000+ interviews organized.
Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relevant technologies. Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications. Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade. Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.
Performance Tuning Training Reviews
As per my experience in Besant I would like to say that they have very nice course curriculum designed as per market relevance and faculties are best in class...
I wanted to build my career in IT. Hats-off to the trainers at the training centre. They provide complete assistance and always ready to guide...
The course covered an incredible amount of ground in an amazingly short time. But the transitions from topic to topic were seamless, as each topic builds upon the previous one...
i would refer my friends for any academic courses under Besant Technologies training institute for a best one. Thank you every one for the genuine co-operation...
There is a very good guidance for individuals. My trainers Doubts can be clarified thereby. The infrastructure of the institute is also pretty good...
Each and every point, topic covered systematically with correct flow. Regular batches conducted on time, no gaps, no leaves...
I could get a clear picture about the course and trainer was clearing each and every doubts which i was getting. And Besant Technologies is a very good platform...
Its a good Training institute for both freshers and for experienced people. Creates a good leaning environment and Faculties are well expertise in their domain...
Faculty is highly knowledgeable, experienced and possess high exposure. He answered all queries with lot of patience. Course got completed on time as promised. One of the best faculty I have ever seen...
Excellent coaching As well as good Placement support. I would strongly recommend you that this is one of the best training institute in Bangalore...
Faculty is very friendly and will go above and beyond to help out. The trainer Ram is very knowledgeable and has good industry practice. Overall a great experience!..
It was a great learning experience and has an added advantage of flexible timings. The guides are very helpful and cooperative...
Hi, i finished my selenium training in this institute. Really superb training. Working persons and freshers easily can get real time knowledge here..
Java course I had learned in your institute will be very much useful for me to improve my programing skills.Now,i get much more better confidence..
Training was really good with most of the concepts covered along with real time examples .doupts were clarified and also interview questions...
The class was informative and easy to understand. One of the Best Android training institute in Marathahalli Besant Technologies..
Sessions were detailed oriented. Each and everything was explained in detail with examples. Completely it was practical sessions which I liked most..
I was joined to Python training in Besant technologies under Anand Sir. The training was very good with good reasoning, practical problems and clearing all concepts .They also give practical experience..
HI i am Deepan. I completed my AWS Course in Besant Technologies Bangalore Indira Nagar branch. The training is really awesome. The trainer explained all the concepts in detailed manner. It really helpful for my project. Thanks to the trainer and the team of Besant Technologies.
I did selenium course in Indira Nagar, Bangalore. The trainers are very helpful to complete my course with full knowledge. He explained all the concepts in different real time examples it really good to understand. Every project is really helpful to understand every concepts. Thanks for the best ever support given by the team of Besant Technologies
Hi i completed my Hadoop course in Indira Nagar. Trainer Mr.Karthick is a excellent trainer. He had good experience in Hadoop. All the concepts explained in both theoretical and practical manner. The doubt clearing session is very helpful to gain deep knowledge in Hadoop. Best hadoop training in bangalore.
Performance Tuning Trainer Profile & Placement
Our Performance tuning Trainers
- More than 10 Years of experience in Performance tuning Technologies
- Has worked on multiple realtime Performance tuning projects
- Working in a top MNC company in Chennai
- Trained 2000+ Students so far.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- certified Professionals
Performance tuning Placement Training in Anna Nagar, Chennai
- More than 2000+ students Trained
- 96% percent Placement Record
- 970+ Interviews Organized
Besant Technologies Official Branches
No.8, 11th Main road,
Chennai – 600 042
Tamil Nadu, India.
Reliance Digital Showroom Opposite Street
1st Floor,No.2A Duraisami Reddy Street,
Chennai – 600 045
Landmark – Near By Passport Seva
No. 5/318, 2nd Floor, Sri Sowdeswari Nagar,
OMR, Okkiyam Thoraipakkam,
Chennai – 600 097
Tamil Nadu, India.
Behind Okkiyampet Bus Stop
Above IBACO Ice Cream
No. 180/84, 1st Floor, Karnataka Bank Building,
Porur, Chennai – 600116
Tamil Nadu, India
Oppsite to Gopalakrishna Theatre
No:1371, 28th street kambar colony,
I Block, Anna Nagar,
Chennai – 600 040
Tamil Nadu, India
Behind Reliance Fresh
Old No:146/2- New No: 48,
Habibullah Road, T.Nagar,
Chennai – 600 017
Tamil Nadu, India
Opposite to SGS Shaba
22/67, 1st Floor, North Mada street,
Near Valmiki Street,
Above Thiruvanmiyur ICICI Bank
No.37, 1st Floor,
Tamil Nadu, India
Near to Maraimalai Nagar Arch
No. 4/76, Ambedkar Street,
OMR Road, Egatoor, Navallur,
Siruseri, Chennai 600130
Tamil Nadu, India
Near Navallur Toll Gate, Next to Yamaha Showroom