Best Advanced Oracle DBA Training in Chennai
Our Apache ANT training centres are equipped with perfect environment to learn with all required facilities. We guide our Advanced Oracle DBA training students to be a certified at end of our course. In the last six months timeframe we are completed Advanced Oracle DBA training for more than 80+ students with excellent feedback and placements. We are charging very competitive in the market which helps to bring more Advanced Oracle DBA professionals into this market. Our Advanced Oracle DBA training course fee is very nominal which anyone can pay in instalment basis as well.
We are having multiple class timings which suit everyone who wants to learn in their own timings. Our Advanced Oracle DBA training will be scheduled in regular weekdays and weekends based on the students request.We do have fast track Advanced Oracle DBA training and online Advanced Oracle DBA training with one-to-one basis. We are giving more Advanced Oracle DBA training for corporates which employees of their company will be benefits with our training.
Advanced Oracle DBA Training Key Features
Besant Technologies offers Advanced Oracle DBA Training in Bangalore in more than 6+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 30+ Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
Advanced Oracle DBA Training Batch Schedule
Avanced Oracle DBA Training Syllabus
Advanced Oracle DBA Training Syllabus – RAC
Oracle 11g R2 Grid Infrastructure Concepts
- What is a Cluster
- Grid Foundation Components
- Oracle Clusterware Architecture
- Oracle Clusterware Software and Storage
- Describe ASM Architecture
- Creating and Managing ASM Disk Groups
- Creating and Managing ASM Cluster File systems
- Administering Oracle Clusterware
- Troubleshooting Oracle Clusterware
Grid Infrastructure Installation and Configuration
- Hardware Requirements
- Network Requirements
- Software Requirements
- DNS and DHCP Configuration
- Grid Plug and Play Considerations
- Single Client Access Names
- Post installation tasks
Oracle Automatic Storage Management concepts
- ASM Instance
- ASM Disks
- ASM Disk Groups
- ASM Redundancy
Cluster installation Prerequisite for Oracle 11g R2 RAC
- Linux OS Software Installation
- Create OS Group and User Accounts
- Synchronizing the Time on ALL Nodes
- Configuring Kernel Parameters
- Set shell limits for the oracle & grid user
- Create the Oracle Inventory Directory
- Creating the Oracle Grid Infrastructure Home Directory
- Creating the Oracle Base Directory
- Creating the Oracle RDBMS Home Directory
- Stage the Oracle Software
- Check OS Software Requirements
- Cluster Verification Utility
Shared Storage Configuration
- Types of Shared Storage
- Partition the Shared Disks
- Installing and Configuring ASMLib
- Using ASMLib to Mark the Shared Disks as Candidate Disks
Oracle 11g Grid Infrastructure Installation
- Basic/Advanced Grid Infrastructure Install (without GNS and IPMI)…
- Grid Infrastructure Home Patching
- RDBMS Software Install
- Run ASMCA to create diskgroups
Oracle 11g R2 RAC Database Software Installation
- Installing The Oracle Database Software
- Creating A Cluster Database
- Post database Creation Tasks
Administering Oracle Clusterware
- Managing Clusterware with Enterprise Manager
- Determining the Location of the Oracle Clusterware Configuration Files
- Backing Up and Recovering the Voting Disk
- Adding, Deleting, or Migrating Voting Disks
- Locating the OCR Automatic Backups
- Oracle Local Registry
- Migrating OCR Locations to ASM
- Managing Network Settings
- Managing Oracle Clusterware
Administering ASM Instances
- ASM Initialization Parameters
- Adjusting ASM Instance Parameters in SPFILEs
- Starting and Stopping ASM Instances Using srvctl
- Starting and Stopping ASM Instances Using ASMCA and ASMCMD
- Starting and Stopping ASM Instances Containing Cluster Files
- Starting and Stopping the ASM Listener
- Administering ASM Disk Groups
- Creating and Deleting ASM Disk Groups
- ASM Disk Group Attributes
- ASM Disk Group Maintenance Tasks
- Viewing ASM Disk Statistics
Prerequisite Steps for Extending a Cluster
- Using addNode.sh to add a Node to a Cluster
- Rolling Patches and Rolling Upgrades
- Installing a Patchset with the OUI Utility
- Installing a Patch With The opatch Utility
Cluster Node Management
- Add/Deleting the instance
- Add the Node
- Remove the Node
- Single-Instance Conversion Using rconfig
- Single-Instance Conversion Using DBCA
Troubleshooting Oracle Clusterware
- Oracle Clusterware Log Files
- Gathering Log Files Using diagcollection.pl
- Component-level Debugging
- RAC-Specific Wait Events, Global Enqueues, and System Statistic
- Implementing the Most Common RAC Tuning Tips
- Using the Cluster Database Performance Pages
- Using the Automatic Workload Repository in RAC
- Using Automatic Database Diagnostic Monitor in RAC
Oracle Data Guard Training Syllabus
- What Is Oracle Data Guard?
- Oracle Data Guard Architecture
- Types of Standby Databases
- Types of Services
- Benefits of Implementing Oracle Data Guard
Understanding the Oracle Data Guard Architecture
- Data Guard Redo Apply Architecture
- Data Guard SQL Apply Architecture
- Standby Database Modes
Configuring Data Protection Modes
- Maximum Protection
- Maximum Availability
- Maximum Performance
- How to Set the Mode
Creating a Physical Standby Database by Using SQL
- Preparing the Primary Database
- Setting Initialization Parameters on the Primary Database
- Backing Up the Primary Database
- Creating a Control File for the Standby Database
- Setting Initialization Parameters on the Standby Database
- Setting Up the Environment to Support the Standby Database
- Starting the Physical Standby Database
- Performing Additional Configuration Tasks
Creating a Logical Standby Database by Using SQL
- Preparing to Create a Logical Standby Database
- Creating a Physical Standby Database
- Preparing the Primary Database
- Transitioning to a Logical Standby Database
- Opening the Logical Standby Database
- Verifying the Logical Standby Database
Performing Switchover and Failover
- Choosing the Best Role Transition Operation
- Performing a Switchover by Using SQL
- Performing a Failover by Using SQL
Advanced Oracle DBA Training FAQ
Call now: +917550235061 or +917624941770 and know the exciting offers available for you!
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training course in more than 20+ branches with 10+ years Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
More than 2000+ students placed in last year. It has a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements. Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record.
- 1000+ interviews organized.
Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relevant technologies. Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications. Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade. Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.
Advanced Oracle DBA Training Reviews
As per my experience in Besant I would like to say that they have very nice course curriculum designed as per market relevance and faculties are best in class...
I wanted to build my career in IT. Hats-off to the trainers at the training centre. They provide complete assistance and always ready to guide...
The course covered an incredible amount of ground in an amazingly short time. But the transitions from topic to topic were seamless, as each topic builds upon the previous one...
i would refer my friends for any academic courses under Besant Technologies training institute for a best one. Thank you every one for the genuine co-operation...
There is a very good guidance for individuals. My trainers Doubts can be clarified thereby. The infrastructure of the institute is also pretty good...
Each and every point, topic covered systematically with correct flow. Regular batches conducted on time, no gaps, no leaves...
I could get a clear picture about the course and trainer was clearing each and every doubts which i was getting. And Besant Technologies is a very good platform...
Its a good Training institute for both freshers and for experienced people. Creates a good leaning environment and Faculties are well expertise in their domain...
Faculty is highly knowledgeable, experienced and possess high exposure. He answered all queries with lot of patience. Course got completed on time as promised. One of the best faculty I have ever seen...
Excellent coaching As well as good Placement support. I would strongly recommend you that this is one of the best training institute in Bangalore...
Faculty is very friendly and will go above and beyond to help out. The trainer Ram is very knowledgeable and has good industry practice. Overall a great experience!..
It was a great learning experience and has an added advantage of flexible timings. The guides are very helpful and cooperative...
Hi, i finished my selenium training in this institute. Really superb training. Working persons and freshers easily can get real time knowledge here..
Java course I had learned in your institute will be very much useful for me to improve my programing skills.Now,i get much more better confidence..
Training was really good with most of the concepts covered along with real time examples .doupts were clarified and also interview questions...
The class was informative and easy to understand. One of the Best Android training institute in Marathahalli Besant Technologies..
Sessions were detailed oriented. Each and everything was explained in detail with examples. Completely it was practical sessions which I liked most..
I was joined to Python training in Besant technologies under Anand Sir. The training was very good with good reasoning, practical problems and clearing all concepts .They also give practical experience..
HI i am Deepan. I completed my AWS Course in Besant Technologies Bangalore Indira Nagar branch. The training is really awesome. The trainer explained all the concepts in detailed manner. It really helpful for my project. Thanks to the trainer and the team of Besant Technologies.
I did selenium course in Indira Nagar, Bangalore. The trainers are very helpful to complete my course with full knowledge. He explained all the concepts in different real time examples it really good to understand. Every project is really helpful to understand every concepts. Thanks for the best ever support given by the team of Besant Technologies
Hi i completed my Hadoop course in Indira Nagar. Trainer Mr.Karthick is a excellent trainer. He had good experience in Hadoop. All the concepts explained in both theoretical and practical manner. The doubt clearing session is very helpful to gain deep knowledge in Hadoop. Best hadoop training in bangalore.
Advanced Oracle DBA Trainer Profile & Placement
Our Advanced Oracle DBA Trainers
- More than 10 Years of experience in Advanced Oracle DBA Technologies
- Has worked on multiple real time Advanced Oracle DBA projects
- Working in a top MNC company in Chennai
- Trained 2000+ Students so far
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- certified Professionals
Advanced Oracle DBA Placement Training in Chennai
- More than 2000+ students Trained
- 95% percent Placement Record
- 1100+ Interviews Organized
Besant Technologies Official Branches
No.8, 11th Main road,
Chennai – 600 042
Tamil Nadu, India.
Reliance Digital Showroom Opposite Street
1st Floor,No.2A Duraisami Reddy Street,
Chennai – 600 045
Landmark – Near By Passport Seva
No. 5/318, 2nd Floor, Sri Sowdeswari Nagar,
OMR, Okkiyam Thoraipakkam,
Chennai – 600 097
Tamil Nadu, India.
Behind Okkiyampet Bus Stop
Above IBACO Ice Cream
No. 180/84, 1st Floor, Karnataka Bank Building,
Porur, Chennai – 600116
Tamil Nadu, India
Oppsite to Gopalakrishna Theatre
No:1371, 28th street kambar colony,
I Block, Anna Nagar,
Chennai – 600 040
Tamil Nadu, India
Behind Reliance Fresh
Old No:146/2- New No: 48,
Habibullah Road, T.Nagar,
Chennai – 600 017
Tamil Nadu, India
Opposite to SGS Shaba
22/67, 1st Floor, North Mada street,
Near Valmiki Street,
Above Thiruvanmiyur ICICI Bank
No.37, 1st Floor,
Tamil Nadu, India
Near to Maraimalai Nagar Arch
No. 4/76, Ambedkar Street,
OMR Road, Egatoor, Navallur,
Siruseri, Chennai 600130
Tamil Nadu, India
Near Navallur Toll Gate, Next to Yamaha Showroom