Best MCSE Training in Chennai
In our course plan, you will learn Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Implementing, Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure, Planning and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure, Planning, Implementing ad Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Active Directory Infrastructure,Installing, Configuring and Administering Microsoft Windows® XP Professional,Installing, Configuring and Administering Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional,Designing a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Active Directory and Network Infrastructure,Designing Security for a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network,Installing, Configuring and Administering Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2000, Enterprise Edition,Installing, Configuring and Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Edition,Implementing and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 with practical exercises and live examples.
Our Training in Anna Nagar, Chennai is completely looking to offer this MCSE training in various places in and around Chennai. Our MCSE training centers are equipped with a perfect environment to learn with all the required facilities. We guide our MCSE training students to be certified at the end of our course. In the last six months timeframe, we have completed MCSE training for more than 75+ students with excellent feedback and placements. We are charging very competitive in the market which helps to bring more MCSE professionals into this market. Our MCSE training course fee is very nominal which anyone can pay in installment basis as well. We are having multiple class timings which suit everyone who wants to learn in their own timings. Our MCSE training will be scheduled in regular weekdays and weekends based on the student’s request. We do have fast track MCSE training and online MCSE training with one-to-one basis. We are giving more MCSE training for corporates which employees of their company will be benefits with our training.
MCSE Training Key Features
Besant Technologies offers MCSE Training in Chennai in more than 9+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 30+ Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
MCSE Training Batch Schedule
MCSE Training Syllabus
Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
Deploying and Managing Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 Overview
- Overview of Windows Server 2012 Management
- Installing Windows Server 2012
- Post-Installation Configuration of Windows Server 2012
- Introduction to Windows PowerShell
Introduction to Active Directory Domain Services
- Overview of AD DS
- Overview of Domain Controllers
- Installing a Domain Controller
Managing Active Directory Domain Services Objects
- Managing User Accounts
- Managing Group Accounts
- Managing Computer Accounts
- Delegating Administration
Automating Active Directory Domain Services Administration
- Using Command-line Tools for Administration
- Using Windows PowerShell for Administration
- Performing Bulk Operations with Windows PowerShell
- Overview of TCP/IP
- Understanding IPv4 Addressing
- Subnetting and Supernetting
- Configuring and Troubleshooting IPv4
- Installing a DHCP Server Role
- Configuring DHCP Scopes
- Managing a DHCP Database
- Securing and Monitoring DHCP
- Name Resolution for Windows Client and Servers
- Installing and Managing a DNS Server
- Managing DNS Zones
- Overview of IPv6
- IPv6 Addressing
- Coexistence with IPv6
- IPv6 Transition Technologies
Implementing Local Storage
- Overview of Storage
- Managing Disks and Volumes
- Implementing Storage Spaces
Implementing File and Print Services
- Securing Files and Folders
- Protecting Shared Files and Folders Using Shadow Copies
- Configuring Network Printing
Implementing Group Policy
- Overview of Group Policy
- Group Policy Processing
- Implementing a Central Store for Administrative Templates
Securing Windows Servers Using Group Policy Objects
- Windows Security Overview
- Configuring Security Settings
- Restricting Software
- Configuring Windows Firewall with Advanced Security
Implementing Server Virtualization with Hyper-V
- Overview of Virtualization Technologies
- Implementing Hyper-V
- Managing Virtual Machine Storage
- Managing Virtual Networks
Administering windows server 2012
Deploying and Maintaining Server Images
- Overview of Windows Deployment Services
- Implementing Deployment with Windows Deployment Services
- Administering Windows Deployment Services
Configuring and Troubleshooting Domain Name System
- Installing the DNS Server Role
- Configuring the DNS Server Role
- Configuring DNS Zones
- Configuring DNS Zone Transfers
- Managing and Troubleshooting DNS
Maintaining Active Directory Domain Services
- Overview of AD DS
- Implementing Virtualized Domain Controllers
- Implementing RODC
- Administering AD DS
- Managing the AD DS Database
Managing User and Service Accounts
- Automating User Account Management
- Configuring Password-Policy and User-Account Lockout Settings
- Configuring Managed Service Accounts
Implementing a Group Policy Infrastructure
- Introducing Group Policy
- Implementing and Administering Group Policy Objects (GPOs)
- Group Policy Scope and Group Policy Processing
- Troubleshooting the Application of GPOs
Managing User Desktops with Group Policy
- Implementing Administrative Templates
- Configuring Folder Redirection and Scripts
- Configuring Group Policy Preferences
- Managing Software with Group Policy
Configuring and Troubleshooting Remote Access
- Configuring Network Access
- Configuring Virtual Private Network (VPN) Access
- Overview of Network Policies
- Troubleshooting Routing and Remote Access
- Configuring DirectAccess
Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting the Network Policy Server Role
- Installing and Configuring an NPS
- Configuring Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service (RADIUS) Clients and Servers
- NPS Authentication Methods
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting an NPS
Implementing Network Access Protection
- Overview of Network Access Protection
- Overview of NAP Enforcement Processes
- Configuring NAP
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting NAP
Optimizing File Services
- Overview of FSRM
- Using FSRM to Manage Quotas, File Screens, and Storage Reports
- Implementing Classification and File Management Tasks
- Overview of Distributed File System (DFS)
- Configuring DFS Namespaces
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Distributed File System Replication (DFS-R)
Configuring Encryption and Advanced Auditing
- Encrypting Files by Using Encrypting File System
- Configuring Advanced Auditing
Implementing Update Management
- Overview of WSUS
- Deploying Updates with WSUS
Monitoring Windows Server 2012
- Monitoring Tools
- Using Performance Monitor
- Monitoring Event Logs
Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
Implementing Advanced Network Services
- Configuring Advanced DHCP Features
- Configuring Advanced DNS Settings
- Implementing IPAM
Implementing Advanced File Services
- Configuring iSCSI Storage
- Configuring BranchCache
- Optimizing Storage Usage
Implementing Dynamic Access Control
- Overview of Dynamic Access Control
- Planning for Dynamic Access Control
- Deploying Dynamic Access Control
Implementing Distributed Active Directory Domain Services Deployments
- Overview of Distributed AD DS Deployments
- Deploying a Distributed AD DS Environment
- Configuring AD DS Trusts
Implementing Active Directory Domain Services Sites and Replication
- Overview of AD DS Replication
- Configuring AD DS Sites
- Configuring and Monitoring AD DS Replication
Implementing Active Directory Certificate Services
- PKI Overview
- Deploying CAS
- Deploying and Configuring CA Hierarchy
- Deploying and Managing Certificate Templates
- Implementing Certificate Distribution and Revocation
- Managing Certificate Recovery
Implementing Active Directory Rights Management Services
- AD RMS Overview
- Deploying and Managing an AD RMS Infrastructure
- Configuring AD RMS Content Protection
- Configuring External Access to AD RMS
Implementing Active Directory Federation Services
- Overview of AD FS
- Deploying AD FS
- Implementing AD FS for a Single Organization
- Deploying AD FS in a B2B Federation Scenario
Implementing Network Load Balancing
- Overview of NLB
- Configuring an NLB Cluster
- Planning an NLB Implementation
Implementing Failover Clustering
- Overview of Failover Clustering
- Implementing a Failover Cluster
- Configuring Highly Available Applications and Services on a Failover Cluster
- Maintaining a Failover Cluster
- Implementing a Multi-Site Failover Cluster
Implementing Failover Clustering with Hyper-V
- Overview of Integrating Hyper-V with Failover Clustering
- Implementing Hyper-V Virtual Machines on Failover Clusters
- Implementing Hyper-V Virtual Machine Movement
- Managing Hyper-V Virtual Environments by Using VMM
Implementing Disaster Recovery
- Overview of Disaster Recovery
- Implementing Windows Server Backup
- Implementing Server and Data Recovery
MCSE Training FAQ
Call now: +917550235061 or +917624941770 and know the exciting offers available for you!
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training course in more than 20+ branches with 10+ years Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
More than 2000+ students placed in last year. It has a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements. Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record.
- 1000+ interviews organized.
Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relevant technologies. Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications. Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade. Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.
MCSE Training Reviews
As per my experience in Besant I would like to say that they have very nice course curriculum designed as per market relevance and faculties are best in class...
I wanted to build my career in IT. Hats-off to the trainers at the training centre. They provide complete assistance and always ready to guide...
The course covered an incredible amount of ground in an amazingly short time. But the transitions from topic to topic were seamless, as each topic builds upon the previous one...
i would refer my friends for any academic courses under Besant Technologies training institute for a best one. Thank you every one for the genuine co-operation...
There is a very good guidance for individuals. My trainers Doubts can be clarified thereby. The infrastructure of the institute is also pretty good...
Each and every point, topic covered systematically with correct flow. Regular batches conducted on time, no gaps, no leaves...
I could get a clear picture about the course and trainer was clearing each and every doubts which i was getting. And Besant Technologies is a very good platform...
Its a good Training institute for both freshers and for experienced people. Creates a good leaning environment and Faculties are well expertise in their domain...
Faculty is highly knowledgeable, experienced and possess high exposure. He answered all queries with lot of patience. Course got completed on time as promised. One of the best faculty I have ever seen...
Excellent coaching As well as good Placement support. I would strongly recommend you that this is one of the best training institute in Bangalore...
Faculty is very friendly and will go above and beyond to help out. The trainer Ram is very knowledgeable and has good industry practice. Overall a great experience!..
It was a great learning experience and has an added advantage of flexible timings. The guides are very helpful and cooperative...
Hi, i finished my selenium training in this institute. Really superb training. Working persons and freshers easily can get real time knowledge here..
Java course I had learned in your institute will be very much useful for me to improve my programing skills.Now,i get much more better confidence..
Training was really good with most of the concepts covered along with real time examples .doupts were clarified and also interview questions...
The class was informative and easy to understand. One of the Best Android training institute in Marathahalli Besant Technologies..
Sessions were detailed oriented. Each and everything was explained in detail with examples. Completely it was practical sessions which I liked most..
I was joined to Python training in Besant technologies under Anand Sir. The training was very good with good reasoning, practical problems and clearing all concepts .They also give practical experience..
HI i am Deepan. I completed my AWS Course in Besant Technologies Bangalore Indira Nagar branch. The training is really awesome. The trainer explained all the concepts in detailed manner. It really helpful for my project. Thanks to the trainer and the team of Besant Technologies.
I did selenium course in Indira Nagar, Bangalore. The trainers are very helpful to complete my course with full knowledge. He explained all the concepts in different real time examples it really good to understand. Every project is really helpful to understand every concepts. Thanks for the best ever support given by the team of Besant Technologies
Hi i completed my Hadoop course in Indira Nagar. Trainer Mr.Karthick is a excellent trainer. He had good experience in Hadoop. All the concepts explained in both theoretical and practical manner. The doubt clearing session is very helpful to gain deep knowledge in Hadoop. Best hadoop training in bangalore.
MCSE Trainer Profile & Placement
Our MCSE Trainers
- More than 10 Years of experience in MCSE® Technologies
- Has worked on multiple realtime MCSE projects
- Working in a top MNC company in Chennai
- Trained 2000+ Students so far.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- certified Professionals
MCSE Placement Training in Anna Nagar, Chennai
- More than 2000+ students Trained
- 95% percent Placement Record
- 1000+ Interviews Organized
Besant Technologies Official Branches
No.8, 11th Main road,
Chennai – 600 042
Tamil Nadu, India.
Reliance Digital Showroom Opposite Street
1st Floor,No.2A Duraisami Reddy Street,
Chennai – 600 045
Landmark – Near By Passport Seva
No. 5/318, 2nd Floor, Sri Sowdeswari Nagar,
OMR, Okkiyam Thoraipakkam,
Chennai – 600 097
Tamil Nadu, India.
Behind Okkiyampet Bus Stop
Above IBACO Ice Cream
No. 180/84, 1st Floor, Karnataka Bank Building,
Porur, Chennai – 600116
Tamil Nadu, India
Oppsite to Gopalakrishna Theatre
No:1371, 28th street kambar colony,
I Block, Anna Nagar,
Chennai – 600 040
Tamil Nadu, India
Behind Reliance Fresh
Old No:146/2- New No: 48,
Habibullah Road, T.Nagar,
Chennai – 600 017
Tamil Nadu, India
Opposite to SGS Shaba
22/67, 1st Floor, North Mada street,
Near Valmiki Street,
Above Thiruvanmiyur ICICI Bank
No.37, 1st Floor,
Tamil Nadu, India
Near to Maraimalai Nagar Arch
No. 4/76, Ambedkar Street,
OMR Road, Egatoor, Navallur,
Siruseri, Chennai 600130
Tamil Nadu, India
Near Navallur Toll Gate, Next to Yamaha Showroom